WHO NEEDS CLEARANCES?
Any Adult who wants to volunteer in the school district of Philadelphia needs to have the following Clearances on file. A “volunteer” is an individual that provides a free service and will have direct contact with students on a regular and repeated basis and /or have unsupervised contact with students.
WHICH CLEARANCES DO VOLUNTEERS NEED?
- Volunteer Code of Conduct – FREE!
- Child Abuse History Clearance – FREE
- PA State Criminal Record Check – FREE
- Certificate of Volunteer Orientation Completion
- Choose ONE of the following based on whether you have lived in PA for the past 10 years… Signed Volunteer Affirmation Sheet